E-Centric is a center of software division where the team aims to provide the best business solution with confidence from years of experience in the ICT business by using the latest e-technology. E-Centric aims to become the center for Bhutan's e-governance, e-commerce and e-business solutions for medium to large enterprises in the private and public sectors.
Our SkillsJava, PHP, .NET 80%
Citizen will access respective Government Agency Portal which will be integrated with Payment Aggregator (PA) for making payment online. Once payment details are provided and submitted, Government Agency will communicate with PA and share the data through a web service. PA will validate the data and generate a unique reference number for respective service transaction. On return, Payment aggregator will send back the data along with payment transaction details to the invoking government agency application.
Electronic Registration and Licensing System for Road Safety and Transport Authority, Bhutan. This system has the following features like:
- Vehicle Registration, Renewal, Ownership transfer, Cancellation.
- Commercial and Non-commercial driving license management
- Learner license management
- At a glance dashboard reports for the management for decision making
- Instance alert feature for delayed transactions.
- Automatic notification features like email and SMS to owners for timely document renewal
- System is integrated with Royal Monetary Authority (Central Bank) payment gateway for online payment transactions like vehicle registration certificate renewal, payment of fines, driving license renewal, replacement, etc.
The Prime Ministers eDesk is a web based online monitoring tool for all G2C Services. The eDesk will provide a snapshot of the G2C Services along with graphical representation of the G2C application process and historical trends of the G2C services. Further, the eDesk will keep track of live data relating to the 24 G2C services with ministry wise application and escalation summary.
Job portal developed for the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources. This system has the following features:
- Jobseekers/Employer Registration
- Job Search by the jobseekers
- Job Seeker searching by the employers
- Post of jobs by the employers
- Shortlisting of applicants
- Reporting and monitoring features for the Department for smooth and transparent selection of the candidate for the right job.
Khemlal Chhetri Manager
Tel: +975-2-350333, Ext. 131 Mobile # +975-17770808 Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org